The "Delta Gamma 9" Type Transport was a commercial ship of unknown class utilized by the Earth Alliance.
- 7 Tango 7:In 2258, the 7 Tango 7 was stolen by Jason Ironheart to escape the Psi Corps. The transport was confronted by the Black Omega Squadron in Sector 15 when Ironheart destroyed them with his enhanced abilities. Shortly afterward the ship docked at Babylon 5. It was later destroyed when Ironheart took the ship out into open space and evolved into a more powerful being.
- Delta Gamma 9: Operated by United Spaceways. In 2257, Delta Gamma 9 transported Del Varner and Lyta Alexander from Earth to Babylon 5, docking in Bay 7.
- Marks: Earth Alliance transport that travelled to Babylon 5 in 2262. The vessel was put on a holding pattern near the station after the outer bay doors were damaged in a collision. The Marks inquired about the waiting time.
- Mothak'cha: In 2261, the Mothak'cha transported seventy-two passengers to Babylon 5, including Lise Hampton. While disembarking, Hampton was did not go through customs because Michael Garibaldi smuggled her through another entrance. The discrepancy between passengers on the Mothak'cha and passengers that disembarked was reported to the station's security.
- Transport 1: Transport 1 was the callsign for the transport attached to a Commercial Transport. In 2260, Transport 1 docked at Babylon 5. In a brief lapse of judgment, Commander Susan Ivanova activated the station's defense grid and ordered the grid to fire on Transport 1, but Captain John Sheridan stopped the order and convinced her that their plan would work.
- Wolfbane: In 2258, the Wolfbane left Babylon 5.
|Earth Alliance Civilian Ship Classes|
|Asimov Class Liner "Achilles" Type Freighter "Delta Gamma 9" Type Transport "White Star" Type Commercial Transport Colonists' Ship Life pod Work pod Zero-G Cargo Loader|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.