Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
This is a list of events that occurred in 2261. Unless otherwise noted, the timing and sequence of events are taken from "The Babylon 5 Historical Database," published in Across Time and Space: The Chronologies of Babylon 5.
- Delenn organizes the Rangers to rally at Babylon 5, preparing for one all out strike against Z'ha'dum.
- G'Kar is captured and taken to Centauri Prime. Mollari meets with him in his cell with a plot to assassinate Emperor Cartagia. Mollari agrees to liberate Narn if G'kar helps.
- Sheridan "dies completely" on Z'ha'dum and is restored to life by Lorien.
- Garibaldi awakens on Babylon 5. Ivanova and Cole discover a Vorlon fleet in a hidden pocket of Hyperspace.
- The League organize a protest of Delenn's attack plan in the Zocalo. Captain John Sheridan returns to Babylon 5 with Lorien, rallying the League to stand with him. Ivanova and Cole explain about the Vorlon fleet, which Alexander confirms.
- Emperor Cartagia, Londo Mollari, Vir Cotto, G'Kar, and the Centauri Royal Court arrive on Narn.
- Additional ground forces land on Proxima III.
- Whatever Happened to Mr. Garibaldi? Franklin says Delenn has been fasting for almost 7 days
- Whatever Happened to Mr. Garibaldi? (date expressly given at episode beginning)
- Whatever Happened to Mr. Garibaldi? (date inferred through passage of time)
- The Summoning (Cole mentions being at one location for nearly "two days" on the 17th)
- The Summoning (date expressly given)
- Falling Toward Apotheosis
- Falling Toward Apotheosis (Cartagia mentions it is "three days to Narn" and the trial will be held the day after they arrive)
- The Long Night
- Into the Fire
- The Illusion of Truth (broadcast states crew arrive "two weeks ago" from April 12)
- The Illusion of Truth (date expressly given)
- Atonement (Sheridan mentions ISN airing its propaganda relentless for "two weeks," and it can be inferred 4/12 was the first night)
- Atonement (Delenn leaves after spending one night with Sheridan)
- Racing Mars (Cole mentioned previously it would take "2, maybe 2 1/2 weeks" to reach Mars via "the long way")
- No Surrender, No Retreat (Ivanova states on 9/2 that the Rangers had been patrolling "the last month or so")
- Rumors, Bargains and Lies
- No Surrender, No Retreat (date expressly given)
- Endgame (date expressly given)
|Before the Third Age:||20th Century and earlier - 21st Century - 22nd Century - 2200s - 2210s - 2220s - 2230s - 2240s|
|2250s:||2250 - 2251 - 2252 - 2253 - 2254 - 2255 - 2256 - 2257 - 2258 - 2259|
|2260s:||2260 - 2261 - 2262 - 2263 - 2264 - 2265 - 2266 - 2267 - 2268 - 2269|
|2270s onwards:||2270s - 2280s - 2290s - 2300s and beyond|