This is a list of events that occurred in the 2300s and beyond:
- On the 100th Anniversary of the Interstellar Alliance, Barbara Tashaki and Exeter analyze the past 100 years of its operation. Delenn unexpectedly arrives and informs them that John Sheridan "was a good man". 
- January 2
- 1000th Anniversary of the Interstellar Alliance.
- Michael and Alwyn Macomber discuss the key players in the Army of Light from 2261.
- Lyta Alexander claims humanity will be ready to travel to the Vorlon homeworld when humanity has "earned the right to go there, a million years from now."
- Jason Ironheart says he'd see Sinclair again in "a million years."
- Earth is destroyed when Sol goes supernova. By this time, humans have evolved into Vorlon-like energy beings and may be living on the former Vorlon homeworld.
|Before the Third Age:||20th Century and earlier 21st Century 22nd Century 2200s 2210s 2220s 2230s 2240s|
|2250s:||2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259|
|2260s:||2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 2269|
|2270s onwards:||2270s 2280s 2290s 2300s and beyond|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.