The overall title of the fifth season is Wheel of Fire
- Number of episodes produced: 22
- Original network(s): TNT
- Original air dates: January 21, 1998 - November 25, 1998
- Created by: J. Michael Straczynski
- Executive Producers: Douglas Netter & J. Michael Straczynski
- Producer: John Copeland
- Conceptual Consultant: Harlan Ellison
- Production Designer: John Iacovelli
- "And so it begins."
- – Kosh
- "There is a hole in your mind."
- "What do you want?"
- – Mr. Morden
- "No one here is exactly what he appears."
- – G'Kar
- "Nothing's the same anymore."
- "Commander Sinclair is being reassigned."
- "Why don't you eliminate the entire Narn homeworld while you're at it?"
- "I see a great hand reaching out of the stars."
- – Elric
- "Who are you?"
- "President Clark has signed a decree today declaring martial law."
- "These orders have forced us to declare independence."
- "Weapon supplies."
- "Unless your people get off their encounter-suited butts and do something."
- "You're the one who was."
- – Zathras
- "If you go to Z'ha'dum you will die."
- – Kosh
- "Why are you here?"
- – Lorien
- "Do you have anything worth living for?"
- – Lorien
- "I think of my beautiful city in flames."
- – Delenn
- "Giants in the playground."
- "Now get the hell out of our galaxy!"
- "We are here to place President Clark under arrest."
- Bruce Boxleitner as President John Sheridan
- Jerry Doyle as Michael Garibaldi
- Mira Furlan as Ambassador Delenn
- Richard Biggs as Dr. Stephen Franklin
- Bill Mumy as Lennier
- Tracy Scoggins as Captain Elizabeth Lochley
- Stephen Furst as Vir Cotto
- Jeff Conaway as Security Chief Zack Allan
- Patricia Tallman as Lyta Alexander
- Andreas Katsulas as G'Kar
- Peter Jurasik as Londo Mollari
|Babylon 5 franchise|
|Babylon 5 & Crusade Episodes by Season|
|Signs and Portents The Coming of Shadows Point of No Return No Surrender, No Retreat Wheel of Fire Crusade: Season 1 Unfilmed Episodes|
|The Gathering In the Beginning Thirdspace River of Souls A Call to Arms The Legend of the Rangers Voices in the Dark|
|Novels Comic Books Short Stories Reference books Magazines|
|DVD Releases VHS Home Video The Official Guide to Babylon 5 Babylon 5: Into the Fire|
|Babylon 5 Season 5 "Wheel of Fire"|
|<<< Previous Season "No Compromises" "The Very Long Night of Londo Mollari" "The Paragon of Animals" "A View from the Gallery" "Learning Curve" "Strange Relations" "Secrets of the Soul" "Day of the Dead" "In the Kingdom of the Blind" "A Tragedy of Telepaths" "Phoenix Rising" "The Ragged Edge" "The Corps is Mother, the Corps is Father" "Meditations on the Abyss" "Darkness Ascending" "And All My Dreams, Torn Asunder" "Movements of Fire and Shadow" "The Fall of Centauri Prime" "Wheel of Fire" "Objects in Motion" "Objects at Rest" "Sleeping in Light"|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.