Psi Corps variantEdit
- Copernicus: In 2258, the Copernicus arrived at Babylon 5 during a particularly busy time due to a worker's strike.
- Dyson: In 2260, the Dyson arrived at Babylon 5 as the vessel to dock with the station that day. A group of Vindrizi and their hosts were passengers on the vessel. When the Dyson departed the station, Duncan booked passage on the vessel.
- Newton: In 2262, the Newton was cleared to launch from Babylon 5.
- Shuttle 1: Shuttle 1 was the callsign of a Crew Shuttle assigned to Babylon 5. In 2258, the Shuttle 1 was piloted by Commander Jeffrey Sinclair during the evacuation of Babylon 4's skeleton crew. Chief Michael Garibaldi was his co-pilot. The shuttle was one of the last to leave Babylon 4 before the station disappeared, again.
- In 2260, the Shuttle 1 brought Captain John Sheridan, Commander Susan Ivanova, and Marcus Cole to the White Star. The shuttle returned after the mission to Zagros VII. The shuttle ferried passengers to the station from the Asimov. The shuttle brought Ivanova and Ambassador Delenn to the White Star.
- In 2261, the shuttle led a rescue effort for Michael Garibaldi, who was being held on a Psi Corps transport. The shuttle was piloted by Zack Allan. The shuttle recovered a life pod holding Garibaldi. In 2262, the shuttle brought President John Sheridan and Delenn to Babylon 5.
- Shuttle 2: Shuttle 2 was the callsign of a Crew Shuttle assigned to Babylon 5. In 2258, the Shuttle 2 was used during the evacuation of Babylon 4's skeleton crew. In 2259, the shuttle ferried passengers from an Earth Alliance vessel to Babylon 5. Elizabeth Sheridan was a passenger on the vessel. In 2260, the shuttle brought John Sheridan, Ambassador Sinclair, and Marcus Cole to the White Star.
- Shuttle 3: Shuttle 3 was the callsign of a Crew Shuttle assigned to Babylon 5. In 2258, the Shuttle 3 was used during the evacuation of Babylon 4's skeleton crew in the first trip. 
- Shuttle 7: Shuttle 7 was the call sign of a Crew Shuttle assigned to an Asimov class liner. In 2259, the shuttle ferried passengers from an liner to Babylon 5. Alfred Bester was a passenger on the vessel. Commander Susan Ivanova briefly considered destroying the vessel. 
- Transport 11: Transport 11 was the callsign of a Crew Shuttle assigned to Babylon 5. In 2259, the shuttle was remotely piloted from Babylon 5 to test the Centauri Primus class battle cruiser that was blockading the station to see if they would fire on the vessel. The warship did not fire on the shuttle, and opened negotiations with the station. 
- Skydancer - Freighter customised as a surveyor
- ↑ EA Std. Shuttle, Size comparison chart 1.1 by Tim Earls
- ↑ Epiphanies
- ↑ By Any Means Necessary
- ↑ Exogenesis
- ↑ Learning Curve
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 Babylon Squared
- ↑ Matters of Honor
- ↑ A Late Delivery from Avalon
- ↑ The Summoning
- ↑ The Deconstruction of Falling Stars
- ↑ Revelations
- ↑ A Race Through Dark Places
- ↑ And Now For a Word
|Psi Corps Ship Classes|
|Mothership Stealth Starfury Fighter Carrier Shuttle|
|Earthforce Ship Classes|
|Olympus-class corvette Hyperion-class heavy cruiser Nova-class dreadnought Omega-class destroyer Advanced Omega-class destroyer Warlock-class destroyer|
|SA-23E Starfury SA-32A Thunderbolt Stealth Starfury Heavy Starfury Badger-class Starfury|
|Earthforce One Magnum heavy lifter Breaching pod Troop Transport Kestrel Class Atmospheric Shuttle Crew Shuttle|
|Aegis orbital defense platform Life pod Work pod Gunship Explorer class ship Cotten class Deep Penetration Tender Shadow Hybrid Shadow hybrid fighter|