Anyone ever noticed the repeated yet subtle interests in oranges (the fruit) in B5? It seems to happen often enough that there must have been some kind of "inside" reason behind the harmless plug.
- Sheridan's interest in the smell of orange blossoms.
- Franklin's interest in "Orcha" juice (the Markab equivalent of orange juice).
- William Edgar's interest in orange juice.
- The frequent scenes in the marketplace where characters would see, smell, and touch oranges for sale.
Am I missing any? Maephos 21:41, 7 July 2009 (UTC)
- In one episode Garibaldi and Franklin eat oranges. QuiGonJinn
- It's because oranges are an excellent source of Vitamin C. Monkey with a Gun 01:49, 23 August 2009 (UTC)
- Oranges also have 5% daily values of vitamin B5. Just thought I'd put that out there. Indirect homage to the station perhaps? 126.96.36.199 05:17, December 12, 2009 (UTC)Drew