The majority of the G'Quan-class cruisers were destroyed during the Narn-Centauri War, with the greatest losses suffered at the Battle of Gorash VII. In an attempt to destroy the main Centauri supply base, Warleader G'Sten lead an armada made up of the the bulk of the Narn fleet in an all-out frontal assault on a planet called Gorash VII. Unfortunately the planet was guarded by a small fleet of Shadow vessels which intercepted the Narn armada, completely annihilated it and taking only slight damage to one of their vessels. 
Despite this, a few Narn cruisers did manage to survive the war, though most were crippled and left to drift during the Centauri's rush to advance on the Narn Homeworld, they were later salvaged by the resistance, often requiring one ship to be cannibalised to repair another. Only the G'Tok was left fully functional, thanks to the intervention of Babylon 5 forces and it would later play a key role in the war against the Shadows.  
- G'Quan - Prototype vessel
- Unnamed vessel that went to Z'ha'dum and was destroyed by the Shadows.
- Unnamed vessel that was destroyed at the First Battle of Quadrant 14. 
- Unnamed vessel that was destroyed by Centauri forces.
- Unnamed vessel that escaped the destruction of Babylon 5 in 2281.