|The following is based on The Mongoose Publishing RPG books and contradicts canon sources.|
|The following is based on The Agents of Gaming Strategic Game and contradicts canon sources.|
The Ja'Stat'-class Warbase are a class of military starbases used in the Narn Regime.
Upon the decommissioning of the Ja'Dul class Starbase which went into civilian service, it was determined that a replacement warbase was needed for system security and to serve as the operational headquarters in important Narn star systems. The Ja'Stat is equipped with an immense amount of weapon systems, and is more than a match for any fleet that comes within range of its armaments. At the star of the Narn-Centauri War, the Narn had 5 of these warbases, one of which was in the orbit of the Narn Homeworld.
- Docking Capacity: External docking for 5 capital ships, 10 internal docking bays, and 24 fighter launch bays
- Auxiliary craft: 30 fighters, and 5 shuttles
In the Babylon 5 the Roleplaying Game, the specifications of this warbase are different than in Babylon 5 Wars.
- Complement: 285
- Weapons: 1 magnetic gun, 2 twin-linked heavy laser cannons, 1 heavy laser cannon, 1 heavy pulse cannon, 2 light pulse cannons, two twin-linked particle arrays, 1 ion torpedo launcher, 5 turret energy mine launchers, and 2 turret pulsar mine launchers.
- Auxiliary craft: 6 Frazi fighters, and 1 shuttle
- Babylon 5 the Roleplaying Game's sourcebook: The Narn Regime Fact Book
- Babylon 5 Wars's sourcebook: War of Retribution: Atlas of the Narn/Centauri War
- Babylon 5 Wars's sourcebook: Ships of the Fleet
|Narn Regime Ship Classes|
|Capital Ships & Fighters|
|G'Quan-class Heavy Cruiser · Heavy Cruiser · Cruiser · Frazi-class Heavy Fighter|
|Freighter · "Quadrant-37"-type Orbital base · "Quadrant-14"-type Orbital base · Orbital Defense Platform|