Marshall Teague (sometimes credited as Marshall R. Teague) appeared in both Babylon 5 and Crusade. He has appeared in other Sci-Fi programs like Star Trek: Deep Space Nine & Voyager, Sliders, Stargate SG-1, and the 1998 movie Armageddon.
As Nelson Drake he wore extensive body make-up to portray the Ikarran war machine. As the first episode filmed it gave the art department a chance to have some fun on the other production crew. After completing the make-up design they sent Teague into the producer's offices in full regalia. Needless to say, he did scare some people.
His second appearance, as a generic Narn, was brought back as the venerable Ta'Lon, and references in A Day in the Strife cement that connection even though the credits didn't make it clear early on. His Ta'Lon character would prove to be an inspiration for the beloved G'Kar and would later replace the icon on Babylon 5 as the Narn ambassador.
His third character was more traditional, a human Earthforce captain in command of a heavy cruiser in the Crusade spin-off series. His character is a bit heavy-handed and the series hero, Matthew Gideon is forced to overcome this problem to save the day.
- Infection, (16 February 1994) - Nelson Drake
- All Alone in the Night, (15 February 1995) - Narn
- A Day in the Strife, (20 November 1995) - Ta'Lon
- Point of No Return, (26 February 1996) - Ta'Lon
- The Ragged Edge, (8 April 1998) - Ta'Lon
- Objects at Rest, (18 November 1998) - Ta'Lon
- Marshall Teague at the Internet Movie Database