The main capital ship of the Minbari fleet, the Sharlin's stealth systems give it an advantage over the scanning and tracking systems that when active it would prevent some of the races from achieving a positive weapons lock. The Sharlin is also equipped with advanced scanners so powerful that when set to maximum have been known to interfere with the electronics aboard less advanced starships, effectively jamming their systems.
- Dogato: Served as Sheridan's flagship during the Battle of Sector 83.
- Drala Fi: The Minbari flagship during the Earth-Minbari War that was destroyed by then Commander John Sheridan in the Sol System asteroid belt. "Drala Fi" literally translates into English as "Black Star".
- Enfili: One of the many Minbari cruisers that participated in the Battle of Sector 83.
- Ingata: The cruiser went around on a memorial tour.
- Takari: Cruiser owned by the Religious Caste, Transported Delenn to Minbar in 2261.
- Tragati: Went into self-imposed exile after the Minbari surrender at the Battle of the Line; self-destructed after disabled by fellow warcruiser.
- Solaris: Transported Jeffrey Sinclair to Minbar in 2259.
- Valen'Tha: Cruiser used by the Grey Council.
- Unnamed Ships
- Name Unknown: Cruiser owned by the Worker Caste, stood by in Hyperspace while the White Star tested a telepath's ability to jam a Shadow Vessel.
- Name Unknown: Branmer commanded the vessel at the Battle of the Line (Possibly the Ingata).
- Name Unknown: The vessel was searching for the Tragati in hyperspace. The vessel disabled the Tragati at Babylon 5.
- Name Unknown: Vessel destroyed in the Battle of Sinzar by the damaged Earth's warship EAS Schwarzkopf, which deliberately rammed a larger Minbari warcruiser, destroying both ships in the process. 
|The following is based on The Mongoose Publishing RPG books and contradicts canon sources.|
|The following is based on The Agents of Gaming Strategic Game and contradicts canon sources.|
The specifications of the Sharlin class varies widely in non-canon sources (roleplaying games and miniature tabletop games):
Traveller RPG: Babylon 5: Warships of Babylon 5
- Mass: 200,000 tons
- Armor: Bonded Superdense
- Crew: 1009 + 200 troops
- Weapons: 14 neutron lasers, 32 heavy fusion cannon, 60 turreted double light fusion cannons
- Auxiliary Craft: 10 combat flyers, 24 Nial heavy fighters
- Weapons: 6 neutron laser, 18 fusion cannon, 1 electro-pulse gun
- Auxiliary Craft: 4 flyers, 24 fighters
- Service Date: 2058+
Babylon 5 the Roleplaying Game's Ships of the Galaxy
- Crew: 506
- Weapons: 2 twin-linked neutron laser cannons, 7 twin-linked fusion cannons, 1 electro-pulse gun
- Auxiliary Craft: 4 flyers, 24 Nial heavy fighters
Babylon 5 the Roleplaying Game's The Minbari Federation Fact Book
- Crew: 94
- Weapons: 4 neutron lasers, 18 fusion cannons, 1 electro-pulse gun
- Auxiliary Craft: 24 Nial heavy fighters, 4 flyers
Babylon 5: A Call to Arms (Game)'s Fleet Lists
- Crew: 66
- Weapons: 2 neutron lasers, 4 fusion cannons
- Auxiliary Craft: 6 flyers, 24 Nial heavy fighters
- Babylon 5 the Roleplaying Game: The Minbari Federation Fact Book
- Babylon 5 the Roleplaying Game: Ships of the Galaxy
- Babylon 5: A Call to Arms (Game): Fleet Lists
- Babylon 5 Wars: Ships of the Fleet
- Traveller RPG: Babylon 5: Warships of Babylon 5
|Minbari Federation Ship Classes|
|Sharlin-class War Cruiser · Shadow War Era-cruiser · White Star class Medium Cruiser · "Enfali" type · "Liandra" type|
|Nial-class Heavy Fighter · Shadow War Era-fighter · Prototype Hybrid Fighter|
|Flyer · Atmospheric transport · Cargo ship|
|Starbase · Orbital Platform · Orbital Defense Platform · Space Station|
|Sharlin class warcruisers|
|Dogato • Drala Fi • Enfili • Ingata • Takari • Tragati • Solaris • Valen'Tha|