|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Alfred Bester (Babylon 5). The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with The Babylon Project, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|
Children of Alfred Bester
On Alfred Bester's page it mentions that he has a daughter by his wife Alisha. In the book, Deadly Relations - Bester Ascendant, it says on page 196, "I always have the Corps behind me. My family. And then, of course, I have my loving wife, and my son." I feel it should be changed from daughter to son. DragonMage 00:18, 11 June 2009 (UTC)
- The onscreen dialogue doesn't support that.
- "I thought you had a wife and daughter back on Mars."
- "I do. It was a genetic pairing arranged by the Corps. There's no love there."
- Okay then. I'd definitely agree that the onscreen version would trump the book version.
- Thank you, DragonMage 14:24, 11 June 2009 (UTC)
Oh, my. That's Chekov! What an inderect impact StarTrek seems to have on Babylon 5. HiddenVale 04:14, December 6, 2012 (UTC)