Is there a reliable source for the spelling of "Ipsha"? I ask because the subtitles for "Deathwalker" has it as "Iksha" and the alien glossary in the script books lists a race called "Iksha" too. Blind Wolf 08:20, 15 July 2009 (UTC)
- JMS has reffered to the race as Iksha and Ipsha. So, I think it will be better to stick with officially released content, redirect article and eventually mention possibility of misspelling Iksha/Ipsha in Notes section. Octurion 10:45, 2 August 2009 (UTC)
- The Babylon 5 CCG has the spelling as "Ipsha" for all card content, including the cards for the Ipsha ambassador (Wushmeshkeshlep Fo) and the Ipsha Battleglobes.NarcN'Grath 19:55, July 22, 2011 (UTC)
- As I stated above (about 2 years ago) the script and subtitles for 'DeatherWalker' both say "Iksha", as does DiTillio's "Alien Guide" that was published in the script books. Any occurrences of "Ipsha" is just a common typo, probably stemming from one of those JMS posts. Just an honest mistake. It might be worth noting this error in a BTS or trivia section as it does appear to have propagated in fandom and non-canon licensed materials. Blind Wolf 10:16, July 24, 2011 (UTC)
- The official "Babylon 5 Wars" game always spells it Ipsha,("Militaries of the League 2" p.25 "Showdowns 7" p.14 etc, it´s also in their GROPOS and Fleet Action games). "Universe of Babylon 5" of the Traveller RPG, spells it "Ipsha" (p.191).
- "Babylon 5 RPG Galactic Guide" says "Ipsha" (p.83 ).
- The above are ALL 100% canon and official material from Agents of Gaming and Mongoose publishing. It´s also stated somewhere in the free bonus material released for "The Babylon project" RPG by Joseph Cochran/(WireFrame Productions) writing directly for Warner Brothers.
- And while i´m not exactly impressed by Mongoose level of fact checking, i know Agents of Gaming kept checking in frequently with JMS to get things correct while they were in charge of the game license for B5(and only reason they lost that license was because WB couldn´t be bothered to have 2 companies doing different types of games for the same series).
- Heck, try googling both Iksha and Ipsha. On Iksha the most hits you get is from THIS page, while for Ipsha you get hundreds of hits.
- DW75 220.127.116.11 01:44, March 13, 2013 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.