Hi. You put a few articles on weapons in the category 'Objects'. I think this is superfluous since every weapon should be inside that category, if it was the other way around there would be just too many articles in it. Octurion ([[User talk:Octurion| 12:18, May 17, 2019 (UTC)
- Hi Octurion. Initially I saw a few weapons in Objects, and thought Weapons should be a sub-category. Then I saw that while Weapons includes all the types of weapon designs, Objects is intended only for specific, individual items. So I put all examples of (Character)'s (weapon) in Objects, but not any pages for weapon designs or types. Does that work/make sense? I can certainly see an argument for changing Objects to include non-specific types of object however. 220.127.116.11 17:08, May 17, 2019 (UTC)
- Ok I understand. Now I realize that it is perhaps a time to revamp our system of categories a bit.:) I will have to check how the category system is set up on similar wikis. Also some of the weapons (such as Kirinn's weapon was meant as a type of a weapon not a specific weapon, although I didn't not name the article Kirinn's weapon type). Octurion (talk) 18:35, May 17, 2019 (UTC)
- I was the one who commented on Ships and People about altering how those categories are structured. Of course I won't make such a large change without consensus from many editors.
- I realize it's confusing that I don't have a username. When I started out I didn't expect to edit so much or stay so long, and by the time I thought of making an account I'd already had so many IPs I didn't think it would reduce confusion. 2601:441:4680:3230:E10F:E47A:8355:FE25 18:44, May 17, 2019 (UTC)
Omega class destroyer - broken edit Edit
I just reverted your broken edit to Omega class article. If you added any new information to the article, try reediting it now. I wasn't able to make heads or tails out of it since there were too many changes. Octurion (talk) 16:36, June 5, 2019 (UTC)
- I'm pretty certain all I did (knowingly) was change Starfurys to Starfuries. The rest of that edit is an error I'd never seen before. Sorry. 2601:441:4680:3230:4D4A:B03A:4233:9E48 21:11, June 6, 2019 (UTC)
| This is the discussion page for an anonymous user who has not created an account yet or who does not use it, identified by the user's numerical IP address.
Some IP addresses change periodically, and may be shared by several users. If you are an anonymous user, you may create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other anonymous users. Registering also hides your IP address.