Visitors from Down the Street is an episode from the TV Series Crusade which is a spin off from Babylon 5.
- "Who Are You? Matthew Gideon, Captain. Attached to the Earth Alliance Starship Excalibur. What do you want? To find a cure to the Drakh plague before it wipes out all life on earth. Where Are You Going? Anywhere I Have To. Who do you serve and who do you trust? Who do you serve and who do you trust?"
- – Galen Questioning Captain Gideon
- Gary Cole as Captain Matthew Gideon
- Tracy Scoggins as Captain Elizabeth Lochley (Credit Only)
- Daniel Dae Kim as Lieutenant John Matheson
- David Allen Brooks as Max Eilerson (Credit Only)
- Peter Woodward as Galen (Credit Only)
- Marjean Holden as Dr. Sarah Chambers (Credit Only)
- Carrie Dobro as Dureena Nafeel (Credit Only)
- Robert Caso as Robert Conner
- Sandra Gonzalez as Maintenance #2
- Eric Whitmore as Security #1
- Camila Griggs as Security #2
Events take a lighthearted turn in this The X-Files Parody. Excalibur takes aboard a pair of paranoid aliens convinced that humans interfered with their planet for decades and that their government conspired to hide the facts. Things get stranger when one of their leaders shows up and reveals that his government is intentionally faking alien intervention to pacify a naturally rebellious population.
13 episodes of crusade were produced before TNT cancelled the series. According to posts by J. Michael Straczynski, which are archived on jmsnews.com, TNT broadcast the episodes out of the intended sequence. The order of the episodes was then revised when they were re-broadcasted on the Sci-Fi channel; the Sci-Fi channel actually contacted Straczynski and asked which order he would prefer the episodes were broadcast. A third order was formally endorsed by Straczynski as the "true" chronological sequence of events for the filmed episode, as it appeared in The Babylon 5 Historical Database as published in Across Time and Space: The Chronologies of Babylon 5. This particular ordering supersedes Straczynski's own "preferred" sequence from a strictly chronological and causal standpoint. The original broadcast order as set by TNT was used for the DVD releases.
Revised Broadcast OrderEdit
Using the Revised Broadcast Order Visitors from Down the Street is episode 5 of 13.
|Preceded by:||Crusade episodes||Followed by:|
|"The Long Road"||"The Well of Forever"|
This Episode along with the other 12 from the series has been released on DVD with some limited Special Features. For more information see:
- Visitors from Down the Street at the Internet Movie Database
- Episode guide page for Visitors from Down the Street at the Lurker's Guide
|Babylon 5 franchise|
|Babylon 5 & Crusade Episodes by Season|
|Signs and Portents The Coming of Shadows Point of No Return No Surrender, No Retreat Wheel of Fire Crusade: Season 1 Unfilmed Episodes|
|The Gathering In the Beginning Thirdspace River of Souls A Call to Arms The Legend of the Rangers Voices in the Dark|
|Novels Comic Books Short Stories Reference books Magazines|
|DVD Releases VHS Home Video The Official Guide to Babylon 5 Babylon 5: Into the Fire|
|"<<< A Call to Arms" "War Zone" "The Long Road" "The Well of Forever" "The Path of Sorrows" "Patterns of the Soul" "Ruling from the Tomb" "The Rules of the Game" "Appearances and Other Deceits" "Racing the Night" "The Memory of War" "The Needs of Earth" "Visitors from Down the Street" "Each Night I Dream of Home"|
|"To the Ends of The Earth" "Value Judgements" "End of the Line"|